In the twilight between dream and being awake I found myself being watched by a female Wolf, silver fur shining in the moonlight, dark eyes wise and full of purpose. She told me peacefully: “You will quit tomorrow.” And tomorrow I quit… Tomorrow four weeks ago.
– It is time you quit drinking alcohol, – though Coco early November.
– What do you mean Coco? Do you mean completely?
– Well, yes. This is what I mean.
– Why? It is kind of relaxing to be able to grab a beer once in a while.
– There is a difference between once in a while and every second day, – Coco laughs out loud, – Alcohol has the will of its own and and drains you of energy.
– Ok, ok. It is just… I have no idea how.
– Don’t worry. I will send a friend. She will tell you how. Until she arrives, and it may take some time, please repeat in your mind every day your firm intention to quit drinking alcohol.
– That’s all?
One Reply to “Chapter 45: “You will quit tomorrow.” And tomorrow I quit…”