– What is your habitat J?
– Walking on land is merely an illusion. People are mostly sea species. So are you. Sea is our natural habitat – the Great Sea of Self Pity.
– Is there anybody living on land Coco?
– Very few of us make it to land in the wrong assumption that this is the way to escape. But the sea keeps calling. They remain close by the shore. Once and then when nobody is watching – they indulge themselves and go for a swim.
– What to do? How to escape?
– The only way to escape the Great Sea of Self Pity is to learn how to remain dry while swimming. Think about that for a minute baby J.