– I read your blog. – I and Coco are having breakfast on Lama Island. Business brings me to Hong Kong. I am registering a NewCo to realize my most ambitious dreams. And Coco joins me on the trip.
– I read your blog. – This is Coco.
– You did?
– And it is great. Just love it. It will make a good book eventually.
– Really? No way!
– Yep and as a matter of fact a good movie.
– Why not? Think big. It is transformational, addresses important topics, guides the reader through a working how-to system and most importantly it is fun! – Coco is taking a big sip from her coffee. – Km, – she clears her throat and smiles. – It may lack sex though … a bit … I mean… totally …
– What? – I almost choke on my Wasa cracker.
– Never mind. It will enter the play eventually. – Coco is laughing.
– It did, – my head turns red, – but I am not writing about it, you know. It is very personal.
– Aha! It did enter the picture at 22 pounds mark.
– Aaand … nothing! It is great, but I am not writing about it!
I close one eye pretending to think deeply – I may though … once my blog becomes a book … or a movie. LOL.