– Think about the worst case scenario. Easy, isn’t it? This is the conditioning of our mind. Thinking about garbage is easy. If you don’t do anything – this is what comes to pass. Repeating the old ways does not fall into category “doing something”. Let me ask you this one question, J. What shall happen to shake you awake? What shall happen for you to realize that you are squashed against the wall right now? That with current level of action you are walking the old marginal painful circles over and over again. That with current level of action there is no margin left for your spirit to live out its purpose. What has to happen to make you understand that this worst case scenario is shitty to end up with? What has to happen for you to realize that this worst case scenario is imminent? You need massive action! Massive action! Massive action!
– Stop screaming, Coco! You scare me! And why do you care? It’s my life!
– No! It is not just your life! It is irresponsible what you are doing! You are on a mission in this world and you better start on your mission before the clock stops ticking! You have a huge responsibility to be successful in various definitions of this word! You have the responsibility towards all people whose life you are meant to touch, including your family, including your friends, including all other people you are meant to help! It is not your life. You have borrowed it to fulfill your mission!
– Why are you stressing about it Coco? There is plenty of time. And it is never too late.
– Oh really? Never too late? And you are who? The Immortal One? Never too late. – She laughs and her laugh sounds like a thunder; – this is the title of the song which did put you into your deep freeze sleep my dear! But guess what? I have a different song for you here! How about this one: Wake up! Wake up Now!
One Reply to “Chapter 163: But guess what? I have a different song for you here! (An old conversation).”