Chapter 216: The power of the mastermind.

Scroll down to content

If you ever thought about joining a mastermind this chapter is for you.

Today I will share with you a tremendous insight I have learned being a part of Akbar’s Sheikh mastermind called ‘The Givers Club’.

This chapter will give you a powerful tool to decide whether joining a mastermind is your way to success.

According to Napoleon Hill the mastermind is a second major principle of success.

A mastermind consists of two or more people who are working in a perfect harmony for the attainment of a definite purpose.

First of all, it is a principle through which you may borrow and use the education, the experience, the influence and perhaps the capital of other people in carrying out your own plans in life.

It is a principle in which you can accomplish in one year more than you could accomplish without it in a lifetime, if you depended entirely on your own efforts for success.

When you form a true mastermind alliance with others and work with them in spirit of perfect harmony, you can draw freely upon the spiritual forces within you in carrying out your plans and desires.

You also need to know that the mastermind principle can give you an absolute protection against failure, provided that your purpose is beneficial to those you influence. This was Napoleon Hill.

A mastermind principle is often heavily misunderstood for a knowledge exchange between the organizer and the participants.

The mastermind organizer can have more experience than mastermind participants.

In this case there is a strong knowledge flow from the organizer to the participants.

But this is only 10% of what a mastermind is about.

Another 10% are coming from the knowledge exchange between the participants.

Everyone is an expert in a certain field bringing this expertise to the table.

10 + 10 is 20% Where are the remaining 80%?

The remaining 80% pass unnoticed for all entrepreneurs who’ve never joined a mastermind.

Same as if you’ve never been married, you’d only know the 20% advantage of being married, which will be purely technical advantage: some tax relieves, security and alike; features which are easily ignored, because they are not that important.

But you will never know the true value of marriage until you get married.

So where are the remaining 80% advantage of a mastermind?

The remaining 80% are in your mind.

If the first 20% are purely technical, knowledge oriented and represent the word MASTER.

The remaining 80% are spirit oriented and represent the word MIND.

When you join a mastermind you physically feel to become a part of a powerful energy conglomerate that:

1) believes in you more then you believe in yourself.

2) carries you forward even when you are totally down and have no strength left.

3) exponentially expands your mind.

Do you know how they say that you are the average of 5 people you surround yourself with?

I know it differently.

You are not the average of people you surround yourself with.

You are the PRODUCT of people you surround yourself with.

Do you know what a PRODUCT is?

In math a product is the result of multiplying. For instance, 15 is the product of 3 and 5 (the result of multiplication).

A mastermind is a multiplication of the spiritual forces, of the energy of all participants. You literally feel it.

What does it mean that your spiritual forces are multiplied?

It means that your energy expands, your world expands, your fear dissolves, your passion ignites, you gain MOMENTUM, you get the first glance of your True Genius and start moving towards it with speed of light.

And for me this is the true power of the mastermind.

Much love,

Baby J, (The Perfect Queen)

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: