– Do you know that you know? Know it all, Baby J?
– I feel fear in my chest, just above and below. Just above where my heart. Just below where my neck.
– Any more that you feel?
– Yes. A shift of the worlds.
– Such a blessing my love!
– Are you sure?
– Yes. I know.
– I’ve spent days that did feel like long painful years, making simple decisions that were long in my past.
– All decisions we make, ‘re our past Baby J.
– Are we stupid?
– No. Deaf to the truth of our own. Tell me that what you know.
– I know the World is a Dress, full of intricate layers of the lightest chiffon.
– Now it’s time for a change. Choose a light weightless gown. That invites for a dance, full of blessing and joy.
– Love you Coco!
– And I love you too, Baby J!