– What are you expecting from me?
To end the story on a high note?
Make you pee yourself out of pure enthusiasm? 🙂
I never expected life to be that difficult.
Much pain. Rules. Constraints. Doubts. Fear. More fear. Sadness. Zero certainty. Even less stability. Goodbyes.
As a teenager I would journal about being sick and tired of living off my parents.
Dreaming of the time when I would earn my own living and be free.
(Dreaming, instead of earning. Cushy live. Did not have to work till turned 20.)
Never really got it how much of a blessing my student times were.
Ages of free time and zero real responsibilities.
This life thing – thank you for not telling me in advance.
I may decide not to be born in the first place.
– I have told you my love. And you decided to go.
– Go where?
– Through the birth channel.
– There must be something I found interesting?
– You’ve told me – you are all about playing the game.
– The game?
– Yes. And you keep coming back complaining, while you’ve hacked the gameplay long ago.
– Did I? What did I do? Tell me!
– You know! Crazy kind. First you write the game. Then you hack the game. Then you freaking forget EVERYTHING.
– Stop it! What did I do? What did I hack?!
– Crazy, crazy kind! Don’t you ever ask this question again!
– Shut up! Just tell me!
– YOU … HAVE … UNLIMITED … AMMO! AND …
– And what?! Tell me! Stop teasing! What?!
– YOU … HAVE … UNLIMITED … LIVES!
– I do?
– Yes my love. Go play. Nothing can ever go wrong!
… Amazing kind. Ingenious. Making forgetting a part of the GAME…