How to burn calories by talking? Talk and run! Coco and I are doing it once in a while. I run here, she runs there, 12 hours time-difference, phone line between us. 372 calories for one hour running and ehmmm… 50 for one hour talking.
– I still can not figure out my dream number two, Coco. – Me and Coco are talk-and-running – The one which will distract me from the weight loss routine.
– Why? Is becoming a millionaire out of the picture?
– You read my blog?
– Of course I did.
– Well this is just a stupid thought and also quite impossible one.
– May be it is. But this assumption is boring = m*c^2. Where m is your body mass and c is the speed of light. Even if you lose 60 pounds of your body mass – the value of boring will still remain enormous. Financial independency as a dream number two, on the other hand, sounds crazy enough to keep you busy.
– I am already quite busy as it is.
– Oh, you can drop half of those stupid things you are busy with and finally put your time into things you are passionate about.
– May be I could work out those fashion ideas of mine, the ones we have spoken about before? The bra, the bag, the perfect pair of tights? Do you think they will work?
– One of them might.
– The problem is – I have all those ideas, and I know exactly how to turn any fashion idea into the best reality ever, but I don’t know anything about selling my own physical product.
– You don’t have to know everything as long as you are teachable. Find a girl you can learn from.
I go online and find Alison J. Prince.