– In the rat race for weight loss women totally ignore the biggest advantage of being overweight. – Coco and I are walking along the river-side behind my house.
– The biggest advantage, – I muffle, as if in a half dream. – The biggest advantage in case of a tornado you mean?
– Tornado? What tornado? Ah tornado, yes tornado as well, but I mean something more substantial.
– What is more substantial than being able to withstand the wind?
– The before and after effect.
– The before and after effect. Once you are able to drop down to your natural body weight – you are a different person, literally if you wish. I mean LITERALLY. You become a weight traveler, a time traveler of a kind, a traveler across the worlds, almost a sorcerer…
– Aren’t you exaggerating a bit, Coco?
– No, not a bit. The impact of shifting down as little as 4 dress sizes is similar to the impact of cashing in your first million. It sounds worlds apart but the algorithm is the same. You will see yourself. Once you have done it – a lot of people would like to know how. This is the advantage of being overweight. To travel this way, to drop down 4 dress sizes and to be able to tell the world how-to.
– It doesn’t make any sense, Coco. What is so good about going through such a challenge just to be able to tell other people how-to?
– Yeah, it does not make much sense, – Coco kneels down and runs her fingers through the mirror of water, – except that helping others happens to be the meaning of life, babe J. So, if I were you – I would start a blog.
3 Replies to “Chapter 14: The greatest advantage of being overweight”
I am really impressed with your writing talents and also with the structure in your weblog.
Is that this a paid subject or did you customize it yourself?
Either way keep up the excellent high quality writing, it is rare to look a great weblog like this one nowadays..
Dear SI, thank you very much for your feed back. Please feel free to follow my blog to hear about new adventures first hand. This is my private secret blog: a non-commercial adventure with great impact 🙂